I just love visiting you! I got to give you your bath today and change a dirty diaper. You're up to 15 mL on your feedings and weigh 2 pounds 11 ounces. You're growing like crazy! I also love when you hold my hand. You love to put your little fingers around my finger. I had to watch them poke you in your foot to get your sugars today and I was impressed... you didn't even flinch! Not a single cry! However, you did cry while I was bathing your bum. You didn't like that at all!
I am a little worried about you, though no one else seems to be. Your heart rate dropped to like 63 from the 150s twice while I was visiting you. It was only for a couple seconds and it immediately fixed itself, but it worries me. They said it's great that it corrected itself, but again, it worries me. I hope you keep doing well and that these are just things that happen sometimes with an early baby and that it will go away. I love you and want you to know you're my favorite person (don't tell daddy). Just kidding, it's okay because I'm pretty sure I'm now his #2. That just happens when you have a little one.