Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Cooper the Trooper!
You're doing amazing! You're at the volume of milk they want you at (24 mL) and they have started to fortify the milk to increase the calories. You were in a different outfit when I saw you and it was so stinkin' cute on you! It also fit you a little better than yesterdays, but it was still big on you (it was even a preemie outfit). I liked it even more because it was green (my favorite color)! I held you twice today. Life has become a little overwhelming and it hit me today. So, I decided I was just leaving it all and going to see you so I headed to the hospital to visit you this morning. You made my day. Even though there is so much craziness going on in our lives right now, we feel so blessed to have you here. We know we will get through this and be stronger because of it. You lost 10 grams today, but still maintained 2 pounds 12 ounces. Daddy and I get to give you a tub bath tomorrow so I bought you a preemie outfit to put on you! Love you bunches! See you tomorrow!