Guess what, Cooper!? Aunt Katie and Uncle Scott (from Arizona) got to visit you today! You were such a show off! Your flow on your oxygen is at .1, which is as low as they can go and you went all the way to 22% on your oxygen while Daddy was holding you and they were there (21% is room air). I gave you your bath and you loved it! Aunt Katie and Uncle Scott thought you were so cute and were so glad they got to meet you! (The NICU made an exception since we aren't sure when they will be back to Utah.)
You and I practiced breast feeding again today and we tried the football hold. We both liked it and I kept telling Daddy that you and I played football and he kept telling you it wasn't football. We laughed a lot!
You were just over four pounds today, so if you gain more tomorrow, they will be moving you to a bassinet from your warmed isolette!
Milestone - 4 pounds!!!