It's been a few days since we've updated you! As of today, you are 4 pounds 6 ounces. Grandma Frederiksen got to hold you yesterday and Grandpa Frederiksen got to hold you today. They both greatly enjoyed it and can't wait to hold you again.
It's hard for Mommy to let others hold you because I'm afraid it's going to bother you. You're doing so well that I don't want anything to happen to you. I'm still scared something will happen to you. People don't realize you aren't a traditional baby. You can't have your feet, back, etc. rubbed or even be rocked because it's too much stimulation for you. You have to be careful with your feeding tube cause it can easily be pulled out or even to the wrong number and affect you. I hope people can trust that your dad and I are new at this, but we will raise you our own way and they have to trust us and support us.
We spent New Year's Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Frederiksen's playing Wii games and watching the ball drop. We had a yummy dinner, too. Daddy and I watched you on the webcam at one and it was great to see you. Your nurse put a message on the webcam that said, "Happy New Year Mom & Dad...guess what, I get to come home this year! love, Cooper" It made us both smile. We can't wait!
Another eye exam today. Your eyes are still immature, but looking good.
Milestone - 4 pounds 6 ounces. Grandma & Grandpa Frederiksen have held you!

