Monday, December 5, 2011
Doing Well
You've done well the past few days. You keep going up on your feedings. They were going to take your PICC line out, but you started spitting up a little so they decided to wait. They slowed your feedings down to the same amount, but over an hour and a half. You've been doing well so hopefully you will have your PICC line taken out tomorrow. There is a good chance you will need a PICC line again, but it will be nice to see you without it. You were up to 2 pounds 13 ounces, but lost an ounce so they were waiting because of that, too. You've smiled a few more times. I absolutely love holding you. I wish I could do it more. You mean the world to your dad and I. We can't begin to express how much we love you and how much you mean to us. I think about you constantly. Stay strong, Sugar!