Sunday, October 5, 2014

{Day 5} Day Before Surgery

Dear Easton,

Your surgery is tomorrow. I have been a mess. I am so scared, but I'm trying to be strong for you. Your face has been less swollen today and you've opened your sweet little eyes a lot more. We enjoyed a lot of snuggles today. Daddy and I love holding you and looking at you. I got to give you a bath tonight to prep you for surgery. You seemed to be a bit more fussy tonight and I think it was because of your medicine, you were in a bit of pain. That was hard to see. Daddy and I did our best to calm down. You also had your first blessing. Grandpa and Daddy gave it to you. I am so grateful for the priesthood. Nana and MeMaw were there as well. You are so loved.

I also woke up at 1:30 to pump and you were awake, eyes open, and fussy. I calmed you down and talked to you. I walked away and you cried. I came back and you calmed right now. I loved looking into your eyes when we talked. I walked away again and you fussed. So I decided I had to hold you again. So we snuggled for an hour or so. You went right to sleep.

Love you!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment