First thing this morning they took you for an X-ray. You can see the five wires they used to close your ribs. It was pretty cool to see. You looked so tiny on the X-ray table. No worries for your future wife, they made sure to cover your man parts!
They did a lot more teaching. I put in my first gn tube... Not cool! I made you cry which made me want to cry. I didn't get it in the first time so had to try again, but we did it! Hoping I never have to do it again!
We gave more medicine, were explained more of your cares. No picking you up under your arms and no tummy time for a while. It could dislodge your ribs. They need more time to heal. You should be going home tomorrow, which is crazy to think. Daddy and I aren't feeling well and Big Brother still has a cough so that worries us. Just going to do our best not to get you sick.
Keep growing little guy!
Love,
Mom
They did a lot more teaching. I put in my first gn tube... Not cool! I made you cry which made me want to cry. I didn't get it in the first time so had to try again, but we did it! Hoping I never have to do it again!
We gave more medicine, were explained more of your cares. No picking you up under your arms and no tummy time for a while. It could dislodge your ribs. They need more time to heal. You should be going home tomorrow, which is crazy to think. Daddy and I aren't feeling well and Big Brother still has a cough so that worries us. Just going to do our best not to get you sick.
Keep growing little guy!
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment