Hi, Baby Boy! Daddy and I love visiting you though we wish you were home. You've done great the past two days. Grandma Smith got to see me hold you today. She kissed your forehead. She was all gitty that she was going to see you. It made Daddy and I smile that she was so excited. It's probably what he and I look like each time we go to see you. Grandma and Grandpa Frederiksen got to see Daddy hold you yesterday. You spit up a little bit and you scared me because it was kind of choking you for a second. The nurse came and cleaned your mouth out with a suction thing. Then you were fine and went to sleep. You looked at me and smiled many times.
We also purchased your bed and bedding today! I'm excited to get your room together. We can't wait until you come home. It will be a wonderful day.
Milestone - You're up to 3 mL on your daily feeding.