You have a head of blond hair and we LOVE it! Daddy and I both changed our first dirty diapers today! You're opening your eyes and wiggling more. We discovered you don't like your face touched (just like your Daddy) and you will try to move our hand if we touch your face. So cute!
Leaving your precious baby at the hospital while you get to go home is the hardest thing Daddy and I have ever had to do. We both cried when driving away from the hospital. We were holding hands. We feel so blessed to have the gospel in our life. It provides us with so much strength and comfort. We are looking forward to raising a future missionary.
Milestone - You really looked into my eyes today. Having you look into my eyes for the first time was an indescribable feeling. You kept looking at Daddy and I tonight and it was amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment