- He put a towel on my head and told me I looked like Jesus.
- I put a mask on and he told me it was beautiful.
- I tried a sweater on and he told that that's cute.
- I told him I was wearing a mask because I was sick so he ran umps tails saying your heart your heart and got Easton's stethoscope and came to little to my heart. Moved my shirt in the back to listen to my back just like the doctors do. He understands a lot more than we realize.
- Tried jump roping with my bra! Who taught him to jump rope?
- And... The cucumber story! He loves cucumbers so we picked him one out and went to check out. Put our groceries on the belt. The guy in front of us was getting something green in the same produce bags, Cooper starts freaking out telling me, "He's taking my cucumber! He is taking my cucumber!" Took me a sec to catch on. I laughed so hard! I had to show him his cucumber was fine, but you should have seen his face!
Monday, January 26, 2015
Silly Cooper
I have been home sick the past few days and have greatly enjoyed my time with Cooper. I just let the house go and enjoyed every little minute. We played with playboy, tickled each other with puppets on the floor, played a matching game, made cupcakes, built a fort made of chairs and a sheet and read books under it. I was able to read books to him and sing a few songs and tuck him in at night. I loved it. He is the sweetest, most hilarious kid! His little personality, or should I say big personality, shines more and more. Some of our moments from our days together:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment