Happy birthday! We can't believe you have blessed our lives for three years! You're growing up to fast. Just within the past month you've changed so much. Words can't describe the amount of joy you brought to our life when you became a part of it. Life is so much more fun!
Some things about you:
- We don't know why, but you have the cutest southern accent when you say a lot of things.
- You love sports. Your latest obsession is football. You could play it all day! You even use the correct terms.
- You hate to wear clothes.
- Changing your diaper is torture for us because you're so ticklish.
- You're a great big brother. You're always kissing Easton. I often carch you singing to him and telling him you love him.
- You love to sing songs with me and read books at bedtime.
- Your laughter is contagious. To hear you giggle, especially when tickled under your chin, makes me laugh!
- You are a daddy's boy! I wish you were a momma's boy.
- You love fruits and vegetables, especially salad. And you will each almost anything if you can dip it in "sauce." You call ranch dressing, A1 sause, etc. "sauce."
- You love marshmallows.
I could go on an on. You're such a smart little man. I'm so excited to see you continue to grow, though you'll always be my baby. We love you, Coops!
Love,
Mom (& Dad)
No comments:
Post a Comment