Wednesday, November 26, 2014
A Look Into My Daily Life
Coming back from the hospital has been another transition. All the responsibility falls on my shoulders again for the care of this little man. Yeah, I get help here and there, but overall, it's me. I had to laugh because of our medicine situation. Easton is on four meds. Two one a day, one twice a day, and one four times a day. Cooper went to the ENT doctor while Easton was in the hospital and the doctor is wondering why Cooper's ear tubes aren't lasting evening a year. He said they should last at least a year and a half. He is trying to put off another set of ear tubes for at least a month, so he put Cooper on three meds--- one once a day, one twice a day, and ear drops three times a day. I am going crazy trying to remember it all. Then, there are diaper changes for both kids, baths, laundry, grocery shopping (which I did at 11 PM the other night), dinner, feedings for Easton consisting of bottle and ng tube, bedtime, naps, and so much more. The days seem non-stop. I am exhausted. Yet, we somehow manage to make it each day. We are being watched over, but you can't tell me you aren't worn out after reading that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment