Some things we've noticed about you recently:
- You've learned how to rub your eyes with your hands when you're tired.
- You've learned to cry if we take your bottle out of your mouth before you consider yourself finished.
- You've learned that your toy will make noise and move it you wiggle and hit the toys.
- You're trying to hold your bottle on your own.
- You can now get your legs under you when on your tummy.
Health Updates:
- Still on your oxygen. You're off most of the day.
- Still haven't passed your hearing test. You were checked on Monday and the response was still flat. You are hearing, but not enough yet. It's muffled due to the fluid in your ears from your oxygen.
- On Monday, you weighed: 13 lbs 14.5 ounces!
Motherhood/Teacher:
I've been a little overwhelmed lately. I will be started a new job as a 2nd grade teacher (part-time) at a Title I school. I feel like I'm a new teacher all over again. I've had a hard time with the thought of leaving you with someone else, but we've found great friends to watch you. I've struggled with it daily lately. My emotions have been high, for many reasons. I hope you always know that I am here for you. I hope you know that I am your mother and that I am doing my best for you. I hope you know I didn't choose teaching over you. I love you. You mean more to me than anything. You are my life. You make me want to be a better person. Just always know that I love you and that I am here for you.
Caught you, Daisy, and Grandpa Todd the other day....
Caught you, Daisy, and Grandpa Todd the other day....