Growing up, I didn't have close friends because we moved so much. I was very excited about buying a home in hopes that Cooper would have friends to grow up with. It was even better when we found out there was a little boy across the street almost Cooper's age. So...
You had your first play date with your future best friend today (at least I think you will be best friends)! His name is Sam and you two had so much fun! You kept playing with each other's hands, smiled, and talked a little. It was fun to see you interact. Mommy enjoys the time to talk with Sam's mom, too, so we both win! Hopefully next time we will get pictures!
We got home and you got a little fussy and I said "Are you sad we had to leave Sam?" and it sounded like you said, "Yeah!" You wore each other out cause now you're sleeping!
AND, you rolled over from your back to your belly today while I was folding laundry! Wahoo!