Saturday, June 30, 2012

Splash Pad!

Today we went to the park to celebrate cousin Quinn's 2nd birthday! We decided we would bring Cooper's swimwear and take him to play in the splash pad. He hates getting dried off from his bath and had never been in cold water so I wasn't sure how he would handle it, but he LOVED it! Life with him is so much fun! He didn't mind it splashing him or when it went in his face. We really loved the water coming out of this red mushroom. He would stand by it (while I'm holding him of course) and he would just grab at the water. When we were done, he didn't even fuss. We went back a little later and played one last time. I'm now even more excited to take him swimming next week! Some pictures from our fun evening:
Cousin Quinn is to the left in his Mater swimsuit!


Not sure what to think at first, but didn't mind it a bit!

Too interested in checking things out to look at the camera.