Cooper, today was a wonderful and beautiful day. You were so good all day. You were awake and quiet during your blessing (Grandpa Frederiksen said you were justa kickin’ your legs). Daddy gave you your blessing. Everyone thought you were so cute (and it’s completely true)! We thought you looked like a little temple worker in your suit. Daddy blessed you that you would know that the Lord has been with you from the beginning. He blessed you that you would be a missionary and so many other things. It was short, simple, and to the point. We hope you always know how much the Lord loves you.
Mommy’s Testimony: I hope you know that He is always with you. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only true church on the earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a living prophet on the earth today. He receives revelation from the Lord that helps guide us in these days. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that the things inside of it help us learn about our life. It is for our day. It is another testament of Jesus Christ. I know that you were born three months early for a reason. I may never know why, but Cooper, more than anything, I know the Lord needed you here for something. You are a child a God. He loves you. He knows you. He will help you through everything. Keep him close. Live the gospel standards. I love you and am so proud to be your mom.
Those in Your Blessing Circle: Daddy, Grandpa Joel Frederiksen, Grandpa L. Todd Smith, Uncle Cory Tinajero, Great-Grandpa Larry Smith, Great-Uncle Ralph, Cousin Aaron Allen, and a person from the bishopric.
People Who Attended Your Blessing: Me & Daddy, Grandma and Grandma Frederiksen, Aunt Rachel & Camille, Grandma and Grandpa Smith, Great-Grandma & Great-Grandpa Smith, Uncle Brandon Cory Tinajero, Aunt Johnnie & Uncle Harry, Great-Aunt Celeste and her kids Brielle, Abbey, Kade, and Elsie, Cousins Heather Frederiksen, Elizabeth & Aaron Allen and their little guy Quinn, Great-Uncle Ralph and Great-Aunt Lori Frederiksen, Great-Aunt DeAnn Jones and cousin Michelle Jones, Ben & Mandee Wheeler and their two boys Tucker and Gavin, and “Uncle” Huu Tran.
Those Who Later Came to Your Luncheon (in addition to those above): Great-Aunt Lisa, Cousins Shaylynn Robison, Brooke Peacock and her new little girl Hailey, Great-Aunt Jodean and Great-Uncle Adam Child and their kids Daniel, Katherine, and Jamie.

