I keep trying to write this blog post and can't quite get it worded the way I want. To say temples are important to us and our religion seems like an understatement. We believe in eternal families and that means more to me now than it ever has. With our little one on the way, we don't know how long he will be on this earth with us, but because Chris and I were sealed in the temple for time and all eternity, instead of until death do us part, by the power of the holy priesthood, we know that our family is forever. Having this knowledge means so much to us. Being able to walk through the temple today with my mom, brother, and Cooper made it that much more special. They are all people who mean so much to Chris and I. I feel blessed to know that we will be a family forever. We will see each other again after this life. What a wonderful Heavenly Father to bless us with something so sacred, special, and meaningful. The Ogden Temple is GORGEOUS inside and out. I look forward to participate in ordinances for those who have past when it opens to give them the chance of making their family eternal.


No comments:
Post a Comment