Wednesday, August 27, 2014

31 Weeks and Counting!

To be honest, I can't believe I've made it this far. Doctor says if my body continues to do this well, we're going to shoot for 37 weeks. That's not to say that I am extremely uncomfortable and every little pain freaks me out and that I'm having normal pregnancy symptoms, but my cervix looks good, which makes us all very happy. Baby is also growing and developing well.
  • Felt my first braxton hicks contractions over the past couple of weeks. Both occurred at night. Woke me up with my stomach hard as a rock and me unable to move until it relaxed. Other than those two times, I don't believe I've had others. 
  • I love feeling the baby move! I can feel it all over!
  • Sciatic nerve pain has been horrible some days and nights, but overall pretty good.
  • Mom & Eileen threw us a baby shower to get some things week need like gas cards, food cards, cash, etc. since we will be traveling to the hospital a lot. The shower went great. It was a huge blessing to us.
  • Curtains are now hung in the baby's room. Just some decorating left to do--- hang artwork and a mobile. Get and put together the new dresser.
  • Cooper is getting more and more excited for "baby bruder" also known as "Jellybean." It's adorable when he says it!
  • Had my first non-stress test and baby did well. His heart rate was good and I didn't have any contractions. I will be doing these weekly.
  • Clothes that fit are practically non-existent. I live in sweats/stretchy things and even those are uncomfortable.
  • Started having charly horses when waking up in the morning. Talk about painful!
  • Still loving Sonic ice water--- love eating the ice! Constantly eating! Only gained 16 pounds so far though!
  • Seemed to have gotten some energy back--- I've been cooking every day and keeping up with the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment