Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Swim Class!!!

Cooper and I on the morning of our first mom and tot swim class! We had so much fun! Well, I did. Cooper wasn't sure what to think. He loved the water, but because of the new surroundings he wasn't a huge fan. He was checking everything and everyone out the entire time. They said he will warm up to it. They taught us a little song to do in the water. We worked on blowing bubbles in the water, kicking, and paddling. They told us on Day 3 that we will be dunking the kids. I am so scared! I am such a baby and hate going under water myself. I am guessing I am going to have to get over that!
Update: The swim class went great! Cooper loved everything except for floating on his back. He did really well. He developed an earache from the water so we missed a couple days. We dunked him and he didn't mind a bit. He cried the whole last day because he could see dad on the bleachers watching us. We learned a lot of fun songs. I loved doing this class with Cooper.


No comments:

Post a Comment