Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stress case

I have had a lot on my mind lately. Life is overwhelming sometimes. Lately I have felt like I am barely keeping afloat. I think there are many reasons for it and I just want to get it all out. Chris is looking for a new job because he wants full time because he wants me to be a stay at home mom. I do to. We know the Lord will have happen what he thinks should happen so we are just doing our part and having faith that it will all work out as it should--- stay at home mom or not. Its just hard not knowing where life is headed. we need insurance. The thought of not teaching next year is a hard thought too. I will miss it. More than I thought I would. I do love my job. I love the kids I teach though it is not an easy job. I have also struggled with getting/keeping my house cleaned lately. I am so OCD about it that it drives me crazy. It's not even that bad. Just can't keep up with the laundry and other things. End of level testing is happening, which is always stressful for teachers. I will be glad when that is one less thing I have to worry about. Of course there is a list of things I want to do on the house, but I never get to those because I can't even get all the needs done. Spring cleaning may end up being summer cleaning. We also had a water bill that was $164 more than we were expecting. I guess we had a leaky toilet all winter and they don't check the water over the winter so didn't realize it was causing a problem. That caught us by surprise. One of our cars also needs a little fixing. I justo seems like the list goes on and on. I just need a few days away from it all. You're probably thinking I haven't mentioned the most important thing in my life... Cooper. What an amazing kid. Boy do I love him! He is a handful, but so much fun. I sometimes feel like I am not doing a good enough job as his mom. Everyone tells me otherwise so I wonder why I feel this way. It's something I need to figure out. Sorry for such a random post. I just needed to get my feelings out here. Sigh. I feel a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Just know you aren't alone. Im a stress case too, lately. let me know if you ever want to talk!

    ReplyDelete