Sunday, January 22, 2012
Sleepover with Mom & Dad
Cooper! Daddy and I had so much fun at our sleepover! You did so well. At one point, you cried cause you were hungry and Daddy slept right through it! He was tired. Your cry is so cute! You don't do it much, but it's pretty cute! You made a really big poopy and Daddy and I weren't sure how to go about change you! It was a big explosion and we looked and your diaper was a pool. We were afraid to move you at all or it would leak out all over your bed! Daddy got it through and we were good! You stayed with us all night and most of the morning. Then, they came to get you for your hearing test. The nurse, Lisa Little, said that we did really well. She said most parents sound exhausted and are ready for them to come take their kid back to the NICU, but Daddy and I were neither!