Thursday, January 5, 2012
Growing Up Too Fast
Boy, you're growing up too fast! We know you need to grow, but...! You no longer have teeny tiny fingers... they are chubby. Your head is no longer smaller than my fist, but bigger than it. Your legs are starting to get little rolls on them. You're already growing up too fast, but it's for the best. I love getting to hold you each day. You get so comfy laying on my chest. You love pooping in your freshly clean diaper once we change it and peed on me when I was changing the second diaper today. You're a whopping 4 pounds 14 ounces (you were 4 pounds 11 ounces yesterday)!!! Again, my baby is growing up too fast. Daddy and I can't wait until you come home! We start breastfeeding on Saturday. We're getting closer to getting you home! Love you, Big Boy!