A sweet friend of mine reached out to an INCREDIBLE local photographer, Marissa Vargason Photography. Her work is amazing and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I was hoping for a few quick pictures of me and my bump and ended up having an experience I can't fully put into words. She recorded me and Chris saying things to the baby, got some video of Cooper being Cooper and us interacting with him, and Chris and I talking about our experience with coming up with a name. And of course, she got photos of me and my bump and us as a family. It was a wonderful experience. I can't wait to see and share the images. We're truly blessed.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Maternity Photos
As I mentioned in my last post, I had a bit of a meltdown when I looked at my belly in the mirror a week ago. There was no suppressing the tears. I saw it and realized, it could be my last bump. The two things I love most about being pregnant are my growing belly (even if it is uncomfortable) and feeling the baby move. Both of these things will be gone in less than a week and I may never experience them again. It's really hard to be 26 and to think I could be done having kids. I pray the Lord has one more for us, but we will be happy with whatever His plan is.
A sweet friend of mine reached out to an INCREDIBLE local photographer, Marissa Vargason Photography. Her work is amazing and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I was hoping for a few quick pictures of me and my bump and ended up having an experience I can't fully put into words. She recorded me and Chris saying things to the baby, got some video of Cooper being Cooper and us interacting with him, and Chris and I talking about our experience with coming up with a name. And of course, she got photos of me and my bump and us as a family. It was a wonderful experience. I can't wait to see and share the images. We're truly blessed.
A sweet friend of mine reached out to an INCREDIBLE local photographer, Marissa Vargason Photography. Her work is amazing and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I was hoping for a few quick pictures of me and my bump and ended up having an experience I can't fully put into words. She recorded me and Chris saying things to the baby, got some video of Cooper being Cooper and us interacting with him, and Chris and I talking about our experience with coming up with a name. And of course, she got photos of me and my bump and us as a family. It was a wonderful experience. I can't wait to see and share the images. We're truly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment