Friday, July 18, 2014

These Two!

Chris was letting me have some time to myself one night. He gave Cooper a bath and then a snack. They were in the kitchen and I could tell that Cooper had thrown something on the floor (which isn't a surprise lately). Chris yells "Mom, we need your assistance." I make my way up the stairs saying, "What did Cooper do?" Chris says, "It's what WE did." I get to the top of the stairs and can't help but laugh. They were both looking at me like, "Sorry, Mom" with big smiles. They looked so guilty, it was adorable! So, what happened? Cooper went to smack his cup of milk (which didn't have a lid off of it) off of the table. Chris caught it. Well, he sat it back down within arms reach of Cooper still! Cooper swatted it and covered Chris is milk. Chris' first reaction? To throw the remaining milk in Cooper's face. They were both laughing. Cooper's face was covered in peanut butter and milk drops. It was hilarious! I love my boys! Even when they make messes.


No comments:

Post a Comment