Thursday, November 28, 2013

So Much To Be Thankful For

Each year I think, "Hey, I'm going to do one of those things where you post something you're thankful for each day." Then, I realize it's a little unrealistic for me. Life is busy! And, I'm trying to enjoy those moments and things I'm thankful for. See it's THANKSgiving, I figured it's time I write a few things down.

  • A hardworking, determined husband.
  • A son that makes me smile each day.
  • The sound of laughter in my home.
  • The gospel of Jesus Christ.
  • A warm home to live in.
  • Great neighbors.
  • Wonderful friends.
  • Amazing family.
  • A job to help support my family.
  • The goal to be a stay-at-home mom.
  • Food! Lots of yummy food!
  • Modern medicine.
  • My church-calling in the Young Women's.
  • A sister-in-law on a mission.
  • Missionary work.
  • Temple marriage and the knowledge of eternal families.
  • My Savior, Jesus Christ.
  • Photography.
  • A mom that is truly my best friend.
  • A brother that I've drawn closer to as we've gotten old. A man that I love and look up to and who is an AMAZING uncle to Cooper.
There are so many more things to be thankful for. The list is endless. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment