Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Road Trip of Life

Life is a funny thing sometimes. I'm so grateful for the experience we had with Cooper being born early because it taught me that the Lord has a better plan for us than we have for ourselves. This has been something I've needed over the past almost 2 years, but now probably more than ever. I currently don't have a job. Our goal was for me to stay home this year to care for the little guy, but Chris has yet to find full time work. So, my last paycheck has come and I still don't have a job. Chris is still looking for full time, but there just isn't much out there. Hardly any teaching jobs have been posted. It's a trial and definitely one of faith. I was offered a job, but we both didn't feel it was right for our family so declined it. Talk about a leap of faith. I know things will work out. The Lord is looking after us. He always has. I know we'll look back on this and be grateful for what we learned... to trust in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment