Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hilarious!

Cooper, you never cease to put a smile on my face! Grandma Smith loves you so much that she came to visit you again today! I warned her that you have been spewing lately. Just minutes after handing you to her I heard her making a funny noise and saying "Eww!" I turned around and there you were in her arms. You had exploded all over her and the couch. It got in her mouth and she was spitting trying to get it out. It made me laugh so hard! I had to grab the camera. This picture makes me laugh so hard! Can you see her shirt, the couch, and the blanket covered in milk!?
Also, we went to check on you sleeping in your crib and... YOU ROLLED OVER! Yup, all by yourself, you rolled over and were sleeping like a log on your belly! And you had pulled out your oxygen! You're a little stinker! You love sleeping in your bed way more than you do your bassinet, so I will be sleeping on the floor for a little while!