Thursday, February 2, 2012

First Bath at Home

Today was your first full day at home and you did really well. It is a bit of a transition for you, but Daddy and I are trying to be consistent with what the NICU would do. For example, changing your diaper and then feeding you and giving you baths in the evenings. You're doing great and are cute as ever! Last night I was change your diaper during the wee hours of the morning and you peed all over my pajama top. Across the front and the arm. I enjoyed a good laugh. 


Grandma Smith came and helped Mommy take care of you all day. She loved it. She gets so excited to see you. She was telling me she gets more and more excited the closer she gets to the house to see you that she almost can't stand it. She's worried you won't love her as much as other family members that live closer, but I can already tell you love her like crazy. She is so good with you. She's a great grandma.