Monday, April 4, 2016

My 28th Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday. I had my hair cut the day before. It is so nice to have a change. I love my hair! My birthday I had dinner with Chris. The boys made me breakfast and Chris got me one of my all time favorite books--- To Kill a Mockingbird, and the new one Go Set a Watchman. He also got me a favorite movie--- The Longest Ride... Scott Eastwood is the first time I've really had a celebrity crush! Haha! He also got my my favorite chocolate... Ghirardelli caramel. The next day Chris' mom took me to have my makeup done. I even had lipstick and eyelashes on and my eyebrows drawn! It was fun to feel so pretty, but definitely more makeup than I care to wear on a daily basis. I feel prettier with less makeup, but I have started to wear a little bit of lipstick which is kind of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment