Due to Cooper's late birthday, he will have two years of preschool. He has loved the first week. He is our social butterfly. He loves making friends. He loves learning. His first day was September 1st. He is going to local, in home preschool twice a week for two hours a day. It is helpful to be able to get things done, but I miss him. When we walked into preschool the first day the first thing he said to his teacher is "My Papa Todd lives in heaven with Jesus." I don't know why he said that. I like to think that Papa Todd was there that day.
What I Want to Be When I Grow Up: Golfer
Words I Say That Are Cute: packpack (backpack), rice cream (ice cream)
(more to come when I get a moment)
And Some Blooper Photos: (to come)

No comments:
Post a Comment