Thursday, February 26, 2015

Update

It is difficult to keep up with a blog when you don't have Internet at home! To sum up the past few weeks until I can really update with pictures and such:

Easton has been home since Feb. 2. It has been so wonderful and exhausting! I give 14 doses of meds, 18 the past week since we found out he had an ear infection. Constant diaper changes between two boys. Attempted potty training and it went ok. So many demands as a mom! He usually sleeps well, but due to ear infection he wakes up a lot at night. Chris and I laughed when I said, "he slept pretty good last night." Chris replied, "yeah, he only woke up five or six times." We laughed because we were completely serious! And six is still a lot.

Cooper ADORES Easton. I find him kissing him or snuggling up to him. He will sit next to me and put out his arms and say "I hold my baby brother?" He loves to hold him and to hold his hand. He loves to play peekaboo too. When Easton cried once he yelled, I'm coming Easton! He will get me diapers and wipes. Even likes to wipe Easton's mouth if he spits up. He will tell me if Easton is crying and I am not right by him too.

Life is good. Today is Easton's second open heart surgery, the Glenn. Bittersweet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment