Well, we've hit 22 weeks! I'm physically feeling good. I don't get worn out as easily, but when I push too hard, I feel it in my tailbone at night. I can't lay on my back. My appetite has picked up, which has it's pros and cons. Only because now I am gaining weight! I weigh more than I ever have so I'm having to watch that a little more closely. I've only gained about 6 pounds since being pregnant. With Cooper, I never gained. I lost 10 in the first three months and only gained back 8 by the time I had him. I only fit in two outfits now and they are getting tighter and tighter. This dress is getting shorter and shorter in the front because my belly is growing. I feel the baby moving more and more lately. I LOVE that feeling! I love that I can grow a little one inside of me, what a blessing! Chris was able to feel him kick a few days ago. I always love when he can finally feel the little one moving.
I have my ups and downs when it comes to the journey we have ahead of us with this little guy. I have done well the past two days. I am so grateful for the amount of support we have. Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment