Saturday, December 14, 2013

Terrible Twos

We have officially hit the terrible twos! Tantrums are a daily thing at our house. Many times we can't figure out what in the world he wants! We had a moment at Toys R Us where he was freaking out because I took him out of the kid size cars you can ride in. We ended up just having to leave the store. He cried for 30 minutes! We had a moment in the bathtub a couple of days ago when I had no idea what he wanted. He screamed and cried for what seemed like forever! And then there is this, this adorable face that I woke up to the other day. We laid down for a nap and he woke up and I just needed a few more minutes. Well, when I woke up this is the face I saw. How can I be mad at such a cute face? Here's to the start of another new adventure... the terrible twos. Love my little guy!
Just some updates:
  • He is talking more and more lately now that his ear tubes are working properly.
  • He will finish lines of songs when I stop.
  • He tries to sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star on his own. It's adorable!
  • He says Christmas Tree, Christmas Lights, and Santa. They sound so cute!
  • He doesn't like pepperoni on pizza or the skin on apples and grapes.
  • He loves to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment