Sunday, October 27, 2013
Stressed
Life sure is overwhelming. I just want to cry. I think I have been so stressed lately that I have daily headaches. I just can't seem to figure life out. I know we're supposed to count our blessings, but it's hard when it seems like everything is going wrong. Chris has struggled to find work since March. His career field is small and specific. We have been living off of a little of our savings each month. We've gone from over $3000 in savings to just over $500. It's dwindling and it stresses me out. And the joys of being a home owner! Our garage door needs replaced, our doorbell needs fixed, and we have a huge hole in our downstairs living room due to a leak in the bathroom. We have been down to one car since March. The other is broke down in the garage. The list goes on and on. To top it off, I can't find anyone I trust to watch Cooper while I'm working. I can't send him to a daycare. It terrifies me that he will be molested. I am just torn. And we just found out that Cooper's left eartube hasn't been working and may have to have eartubes put back in. That's $1500 out of pocket. Life is incredible stressful right now. I just want to be home with my boy. I want to be the one to take care of him. I don't want to spend my paycheck paying for someone else to watch him. However, we also want to be self-reliant. We aren't big spenders. We have never had internet or cable. We just want to provide for ourselves and live with what is necessary in life. We don't want to make so little that we live off the government either. We just want to provide for ourselves. We do have so many blessings though. We have a home. We have a car. We have food. We have amazing friends. We have the church. We have jobs. We are providing for ourselves. I just need a break from real life. A vacation would be nice. One of these days. I just need to be grateful that we have what we have and that things aren't worse. I know things always work out it's just a matter of me being patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment