Wednesday, June 19, 2013

{Summer Bucket List} Treehouse Museum

Grandma Frederiksen gave us two free tickets to the Treehouse Museum so we decided to go use them. Cooper ran around for over 2 hours and would have been fine staying longer. He loved it so much that we're going to get a year pass! He loved all the exhibits especially the kitchen. He made little noises like I do when I act like I am putting salt and pepper on his food (he sees us do it and wants some). It was the first time I had seen him do that. He enjoyed the music room, all the small toys he could move and pick up. He really liked the fire truck. We had a great time! We ended it by having a little lunch break outside while watching them work on the Ogden Temple.










No comments:

Post a Comment