Sunday, November 4, 2012

One Year Old

We can't believe Cooper is going to be ONE in just two weeks. The time has flown by. It makes me a little emotional. My baby boy isn't a baby anymore. He's growing up. He's a wonderful kid. He couldn't make us happier. It's amazing the joy a child can bring into your life. They change your life in so many ways. I've never been so exhausted, but I've also never been so happy. I can't even put into the right words how much we love having him in our life. We had his one year pictures taken today because he has laser treatment on his birthmark next week. We LOVE them. They show his little personality.
 















2 comments:

  1. Those cake photos are so cute. Seriously - perfect! Can't believe he's growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take these yourself? You are so talented. I really wish you were still doing photography so you could our newborn pictures. I don't know if I can trust anyone else haha but seriously.

    ReplyDelete