Today was the first session of the 182nd Semi-Annual General Conference. President Monson spoke first and announced two new temples. The biggest announcement was the age change for missionaries. Brothers can now serve at 18 and sisters at 19. I am shocked that it was changed, but can see the changes being good for many reasons. The shocker though, that means I only have 17 years until Cooper leaves on a mission! It's going to go by so fast. I hope he makes the decision to serve even though I know it's going to be incredibly hard for me.
We made sure to get a picture of Cooper with President Thomas S. Monson. We want him to know that he listened to him even when young. At least he heard his voice.
Chris' mission president spoke the next day. Chris considers him to be like a dad and was super excited that he was speaking.
No comments:
Post a Comment