Cooper has always seemed to progress well, but lately it seems like he is exponentially progressing. Now, this makes for a happy momma, but a momma that is slightly sad to see her baby growing up so fast. Lately:
- He's crawling extremely well.
- He has two teeth.
- He's saying "Dada."
- He's picking up little cereals with his fingers and getting it into his mouth.
- He started holding his own bottle today. Daddy was changing his diaper first thing this morning and Cooper was crying so I made bottle and was going to hold while Chris finished changing him, but before I could get to his mouth he grabbed and put in his own mouth and held it and drank it like he had done it before.
- He discovered how to get up to the bottom stair today.
- He's a wiggler like never before. Stinker crawled away from me the other day and turned back and looked at me, started peeing on the floor, and grinned. Total stinker! Personality is emerging!
- He has started to lean towards me when someone is holding him because he wants mommy.
- He's learned to reach for me (and gets excited) when we go to pick him up.
See what I mean! Growing too fast!!! I had an experience about two weeks ago where I was holding him and he was just looking into my eyes and I felt like the scenery changed. I was old and there was this grown man looking at me with those same blue eyes saying "Mom" and taking care of me. I can't believe he's going to grow up to be a man. It will all happen too fast. I adore this kid.
 |
| He got here all by himself. |
 |
| He thought it was so cool! |
 |
| Cooper was crawling at Grandma Smith's and we noticed he somehow managed to get this spider on his back and was crawling around with it on there. He's hilarious! |
No comments:
Post a Comment