Spot something wrong in this picture? I spot a little stinker! I put your oxygen back on on your right side and needed to put the other side on, but it wouldn't stick. So, I took the sticker off and cleaned off all the sticky stuff and walked away for a minute. I came back to put your oxygen on, and a new sticker, and it wasn't on your face. That's when I saw it. You hate your oxygen and BAM! You grabbed it and pulled as hard as you could until you pulled it off and it was in your hand. I went to take it out of your hand and you didn't want to let go. Then, I had to clean off your right cheek and add a new sticker, too. You usually pull it off and cry, but you did this and acted like it was no big deal. Stinker! Caught red handed!
